At The Foster Network, we strive to provide reliable foster care support that families in Sioux Falls, SD and surrounding areas depend on. Our organization was established as the East River Foster Parent Network in 2012. We shortened our name to The Foster Network in 2022 to reflect our dedication to the entire Sioux Falls area.
As more of our local children enter the foster care system, the need for foster family supplies throughout our area has become more vital. We've made it our goal to ensure that...
- Children in the foster system can have a safe place to live
- Families caring for foster children can access the education and support they need
- The public has access to reliable information on the foster system and how to help local families
We're growing in how we cater to our community's needs and continue to serve local minors and their families through our foster care support programs. To see how you can help, visit our Donations page, or sign up to volunteer with us.
Whether it's helping Sioux Falls residents with foster family supplies or support programs, we're committed to our goal of improving the foster care experience for our local youth. We do this by centering everything we do around...
- Our mission: Empower and support families who care for children placed through a licensing agency.
- Our vision: The Foster Network will empower and support families with children placed by a licensing agency through community outreach, networking, and in-house services..
Need help getting access to supplies for your foster child? Reach out to us now.